REASONS TO ATTEND AN ART OPENING
- They are fun
- They are free
- There is yummy food
- There is wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- You can meet the artist
- You can meet other artists
- They are often colorful (the art and the other artists)
- You can learn about art
- Just attending is a great way to support the arts
- There is no pressure to purchase, but this is often at the beginning of a show so should you be looking to make a purchase, you have the most choice of art.
- You don't have to rsvp
- You can bring friends and family
Can you think of any other reasons to attend?? Please share with me below! I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
***For more information about my upcoming artist reception, please see postcard at bottom of this post.
You can ask the artist questions about a specific piece!
you can wear black
You can dress like your favorite painting
You can have your picture taken with artwork and friends/artists.
You can study the art up close. Just please don't touch :)
Hope to see you Thursday night! xoWhitney
PS Don't forget to comment below if you think of any other reasons to attend or if you have any questions!